FOR PARENTS - This section is for parent specific FAQs
On this page is a list of answers to the most frequently asked questions regarding this website. Scroll through the page or click on the link in the question to be brought to the answer.
Please check here first. If this section does not answer your question, send an email to
Changes to your information you may want to make:
- Adding a parent or guardian to a player's account
- Change of address
- Adding or changing email addresses
- Phone number changes or additions
- Turn on or off the automatic notification feature for game reminders
- Make your phone number public, private, or just on the rosters (our rosters do NOT have contact information available for the general public. This info is available via password to coaches and teammates only so there is no need to set to private. Set it to Roster so that coaches can see it).
All these edits are best done by the member--YOU. The instructions are simple:
From the Home Page, click on Edit My Account at the bottom of the left hand menu. Follow the instructions on the next page to log into your account and then click on your name to edit your information. Make sure the check box "no emails" is NOT checked and make sure all the email addresses you want to receive notices in are there. Put a semicolon and space between email addresses. Be sure to click on the Submit button when you are done.
ANSWER: How do make sure I am getting the team emails?
If your email address is correct on your profile and the player is registered and placed on a team (check the team roster to make sure of this), the emails ARE going out to you,
Our suggestion is to:
1- look in your spam folder
to your email address book
3-Log into the "Edit My Account" area of the website (left menu on home page) and click on the "CLICK HERE to add us as a "Safe Sender"" next to your email for instructions on how to receive emails that are being sent to you. (To see that page now, just click on the link above)
ANSWER: How do I add text messaging for time sensitive messages?
Once in a while, a field is closed due to lightning or a change in location or time occurs. Your coach wants to be able to notify you in the quickest, easiest way possible. To do this, we could send a TEXT MESSAGE to your cell phone along with the regular method of emailing and putting up a broadcast message on the team page of the website. In order to do this we need your cell phone listed on your profile and your carrier selected from the drop down box. To add this feature, follow the instructions above for editing your profile and select text messaging with your carrier listed. Responsible coaches will only use this feature when the information is time sensitive and critical.
ANSWER: How do I check to make sure my players are registered / paid in full?
To check your program registrations and payments for your entire family, follow these directions:
- Visit the website at: http://www.fylacrosse.com (you are already on this site)
- Scroll to the bottom of the home page and click on the left hand menu item: "Edit My Account". You will be asked to log in using your name and user id. Follow the prompts if you have forgotten your password.
- When you log in, your profile will appear and you will be prompted to make payment if there is a payment due.
- All players listed under your family will be visible along with specific program registrations. This is a great way to double check to make sure your account is paid in full and your players are all registered.
IMPORTANT NOTE: PLEASE do not create a new profile by re-entering your information. Once you are in the system, duplicating your profile causes confusion for you when registering and for coaches when assigning teams. If you are tempted to start over and create new profiles, instead, send an email to
and explain the problem. State player name and grade in your email.
ANSWER: How do I view a team roster?
Access to rosters is restricted to protect the privacy of the association's members. Members of teams will still be able to access their rosters using their email address and personal password on their account. Navigate to your team under the TEAMS tab at the top of the website. Choose "Roster" from the left menu of your team page. Log in using your email address and personal password.